So my partner here at More than a Mum (@Roothe) tagged me (@Lor_Fenton) to also take part in this Meme. As you’ve heard, @more_than_a was tagged by @welshmumwales to take part in the 10 question meme by @AlliMarshall for Super Amazing Mum. The rules are:
1) Answer the 10 questions
2) Tag someone to do the same
3) Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at Super Amazing Mum and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!
@Roothe replied yesterday so here are my answers!
1) Describe yourself in 7 words?
Brown, naughty, passionate, creative, ambitious, loyal, contradictory
2) What keeps you awake at night?
Sometimes my 2 year old son, sometimes worrying about things I can’t control
3) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
I really wouldn’t want to be anyone else but there are plenty of roles I’d like to try e.g. gping back to my old life of being on tour as a singer
4) What are you wearing right now!!
Skinny black jeans and a grey close fit hoody (with zebra slippers!!)
5) What scares you?
How the world is changing so that children are exposed to the horrible things of life earlier and earlier.
6) What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best: It’s got me regularly writing again and thinking again. I love engaging with social issues and making them relevant to the average mum i.e me
Worst: Keeping to the deadlines my more efficient business partner (@Roothe) sets – she is agenda queen and much more organised than me!!!!
7) What was the last website you looked at?
Google then Amazon in order to answer question 9!!!!
8 ) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To not need so much sleep or to be able to cope better without much sleep!
8) Slankets – Yes or No (this divides the blogging world )
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! If I ever am seen wearing one of these – please make sure I’m dead!! (even if they do come in zebra print!!)
9) Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
@roothe is one of my best mummy friends. She finally helped me kick myself up the butt and get things started with More Than A Mum. She is a good business partner and drinking partner. She has a highly intelligent, slightly crazy and brilliantly hilarious 2-year old (Munchkin) who is absolutely adorable. We have fairly similar parenting styles and outlooks on life. However she is opposite to me in that she is wise, organised, practical and good at grammar!
I’m going to tag; @mumofcurls @theempressmama and @mishmashmum